Certification Partnership with HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board
NOVA is proud to announce a new certification partnership with the HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board (HANCB) to provide NOVA members with a 10% discount off the cost of their certification examination and re-certification fees! This discount applies to both HANCB certifications for NOVA members:
- Advanced AIDS Certified Registered Nurse (AACRN)
- AIDS Certified Registered Nurse (ACRN)
HANCB is a non-profit, professional organization whose goals are:
- To improve the quality of HIV/AIDS nursing care and prevention;
- To promote competency of nurses caring for persons with HIV/AIDS; and
- To recognize this professional achievement through a certification and re-certification process.
Utilization of standards of care is essential in maintaining an adequate knowledge base in an evolving field such as HIV/AIDS nursing. Nursing practice is multifocused and occurs in an array of settings including primary care, acute care institutions communities and schools.
To learn more, please visit www.hancb.org.