American Sentinel University is proud to partner with the Nurses Organization of Veterans Affairs (NOVA). We offer accredited online bachelors, masters and doctoral degree and certificate programs (RN-to-BSN, RN-to-BSN/MSN, MSN, MBA Healthcare, DNP and IPC Certificate) in the high-demand healthcare field.
Since 1998 American Sentinel University has been dedicated to the service men and women of our country and those who serve in the Veteran Administration (VA). We demonstrate this dedication by supporting many DANTES programs and services, such as accepting credits for military experience, and having self-paced courses with military and veteran reduced tuition. Our flexible programs enable active duty, veterans, spouses and dependents to pursue educational goals, despite relocations and demanding schedules. Our online platform enables our students to complete their degree or certification from anywhere in the world.
At American Sentinel University, our multidiscipline programs deliver relevant learning that is immediately applicable. Curriculum and programs are created to meet professional requirements.
American Sentinel University was founded on the principle of bringing the best traditions of American education to those who, for reasons of time, geography, or cost, could not otherwise benefit from a higher education. We put our students at the center of everything we do. Click here to read one of the many examples.
As a CCNE and ACEN accredited university, American Sentinel has met the stringent tests of academic peer review. Academic integrity is assured. From our founding, as a Vanderbilt University Technology Company, to today, we focus on your critical need for best-practice education: time-sensitive, cost-effective undergraduate, graduate, and certification programs.
- Reduced tuition rates for military members, their spouses, and dependents.
- Approved for TA and VA (GI Bill) benefits.
- Stipends to assist with book expenses and free access to multiple Microsoft software programs
- Waived application and graduation fees for active duty military and veteran members.
- Approved for MyCAA benefits (military spouses).
- Approved to accept federal student aid.
- Scholarships available for severely injured military members and their spouses.
Flexible and convenient
- 100% online
- 8-week, asynchronous courses that begins monthly.
- No set login times (DNP students have a short 4-day residency).
- Global access so students can manage school around their work and family schedule.
- Experienced Military and VA Advisor.
- Dedicated student success advisors and program-specific advisors.
- Librarians and research support.
- Tutoring services.
Monthly webinar series to ensure student success.
To find out more about our partnership benefits, visit us at https://www.americansentinel.edu/partner/